Linda is the best mother-in-law I ever could have hoped for. We talk for hours about nothing and everything. She is a wonderful example to me and I love her dearly. She listens when I cry, gives advice when needed, and most importantly she introduced me to chocolate covered cinnamon bears. I am so blessed to have her in my life.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Happy Birthday, Linda!
My mother-in-law's birthday is this weekend (on Easter), and I made her these "grandchildren blocks". I told her there was some assembly required, so I'm posting this so she can see what they're supposed to look like. Otherwise, she just has a bunch of blocks with random letters on them.
Labels:
celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Those are awesome! It sounds like your MIL is too! Happy birthday to Linda!
I must know how these were made...I have a MIL who would love some!
Shauntae,
I added the letters to the pictures in Photoshop, printed them out on photo paper, and mod-podged the picture onto a block of wood that I had painted.
I also mod-podged scrapbook paper around the outside edge.
Thanks for the info! I'm excited to make some too. :)
Post a Comment