Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Caleb's party started at 6 AM since we needed it to be dark. We put black light bulbs in our dining room fixture, and glow sticks on the table during breakfast.

Here's the birthday boy with all his loot.
I found some printable Star Wars masks online...


For after-school snack we had lightsaber pretzels.
I had a few Star Wars crafts in mind, but Caleb had a friend over
and they spent the afternoon playing Lego Star Wars (the video game)
and passed all the levels for the first time ever.
That was just fine with me.

And here's my "one hour Star Wars cake" which
we enjoyed with "Yoda Soda" (lime sherbet and sprite)

It says, "have a happy birthday you must". I know that Yoda talks like that, because I saw it earlier this season on "The Office".

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... you are the best mom EVER!!

Charlotte said...

Seriously, I may pay you to do my kids parties. I love the cake and the glow in the dark breakfast is way too cool. Wow.