
Thanks to my sister and her amazing talents, I finally have a decent blog banner on my business blog! Thanks, Char!
It's been a fun week with Mom and Char and now they're getting ready to head North :o(
Hopefully Charlotte got some good pictures this week, 'cause I'm not sure if I used my camera at all.
I survived the pinewood derby last night...whew! I'm so glad it's over. It took way too much of my time this week that I'd rather have been spending with my mom and sis, but oh well.






6 comments:
I love your business blog, header and all! I read every one of your quilting memories, and I loved them! :)
Looks great! I had to laugh about your hair getting caught. To see the bobbin still stuck in your hair ha ha. What made it great is that Todd grabbed the camera.
My boys are still talking about the derby they had so much fun! Sorry about the rough week though you need to take a week off!
Felicia, I wish I had your talent! Your quilts are fabulous and so cute!! I love every single one of them. Your blog looks great. :)
Your new banner looks great. Does your sister do this for other people?
With a 2 year old and a newborn, my sister does not currently design websites for other people.
There *might* be a chance that she would be willing to do it on occasion, but I would have to ask her.
Post a Comment