Friday, April 17, 2009

I need your help!

Dear family and friends,

Next week, my business blog is going to be mentioned on Moda Bake Shop. (The blog owned by my all time favorite fabric company).

If you've ever checked my Quilting Bee blog, you'll know that it's not quite ready for the traffic it's about to receive. I have my work cut out for me in the next three days.

This is where you come in:

I would like to post a slideshow of quilts that I've quilted. Unfortunately, in going through my picture files, I do not have pictures of even a fraction of all the quilts I've done. If I have ever quilted a quilt for you, could you please e-mail me a picture (or two) of the quilt, and maybe a close up of some of the quilting? (sometimes it helps to turn the flash off, or take the picture at an angle).

Send any pictures you have to thequiltingbee2003@yahoo.com

Thank you for any help you can give!!!

Love,
Felicia

* I just made a list off the top of my head of quilts that I've done for people who read my blog and I came up with 48! And of those 48, I actually pieced (or helped piece) 22 of them. That makes it sound like I actually do something other than improve my solitaire score and talk on the phone...who woulda thunk??

10 comments:

Sandra said...

I wish I had one :) I didn't know you had a business blog, very cool.

Mindy said...

Yes!!! I'll get right on that. Congratulations... you totally deserve a mention on Moda! You're a super amazing quilter extraordinaire!

mommymelb said...

Awesome for you! I have the one you gave Courty, its in the room with the napping baby, but I'll get it to you when she wakes up! :)

Lexi said...

I have a Christmas quilt that my mom made me. I think you quilted it. Sound familiar, do you need a picture? Oh and I am falling in love with moda fabric as we speak!

Violadiva said...

Yes - I've got 2 big quilts, a medium quilt and our wedding banner. Do you want all of those?

Felicia said...

Lexi,

Yes, I quilted that quilt and I would love a picture.

Violadiva,
I have a picture of your pink and blue "lovers knot", but it's not very good and you can't see the quilting. I can't even remember the other ones, so I probably don't have a picture of them.

V and Co. said...

getting ready eh? ;) i'm binding it today and hopefully quilting the other one later today and then i'll talk to moda...so you have till the end of the week k? i'm hoping to email her finished stuff by wednesday and to post it by thursday or friday. no worries i'll work real hard on making sure my pictures show the quilting as much as i can! thanks missy!

Shell said...

Totally wish I had was one of the favored 48 with some of your handiwork! You could bet I'd send a photo right over! Good luck with the publicity!

Shell said...

Also totally wish I would check my posts for errors before hitting publish! ;)

Leila said...

I just checked out the Moda site and as I was scrolling through their instructions for the cute baby quilt I thought, "So cute, so easy, I could do that for the new baby." Then I saw the quilted picture and thought, "but my quilting would NEVER look that good," and then I saw your name! Congrats! You do such amazing work! I wish I lived closer. I would send everything to you. It is the quilting that slows me down. I haven't quilted my 21 month-old's baby quilt yet. Oops. Maybe postage is worth it!

Congratulations again!