
Thank you to everyone who helped me last week in getting my quilting blog up and running.
Thanks to Charlotte for making the header and background.
Thanks to both my Mom and Char for being patient when I had to take some of their visit time to work on my posts.
Thanks to everyone who sent pictures of quilts for the slideshow. I wish I had taken pictures of all the quilts I've done! I think I've quilted close to 500 quilts, and I only have pictures of about 60 of them.
Thanks to Vanessa for posting a link on Moda Bake Shop.
Thanks to everyone who left such nice comments.
And a special thanks to Todd, who listened to me cry the night before it got linked on Moda, and who read through my posts for me, in the middle of the night, to make sure I didn't say anything too stupid.
Yeah, I cried. It's been a hard thing for me. I love to quilt, but I want to be a Mom first, and I was SO scared of being bombarded with business. So far I've only had one e-mail asking questions, and I'm fine with that. My machine is paid for, so I really just want enough quilts to keep it running a few times a month, and to keep myself involved in the quilting world. I think the quilts will come...in time. Actually, I have three right now and a couple lined up, so I've still NEVER been without a quilt since I started quilting in 2003, but I've also never had so few in line.
It has been fun to check my stats to see where all the visitors are coming from. In less than 48 hours, I've gotten close to 400 hits. They've come from 40 different states, as well as Canada, Portugal, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Finland, Netherlands, Hungary, Italy, Belgium, Germany, and Japan. Wow!
At the end of May, my Quilting blog will be featured on Little Birdie Secrets, and there will be a quilting giveaway, so watch for that!






1 comment:
You are amazing! I admire you so much, you have always been so dedicated to your family and to your talents. I feel like I can't even handle 4 kids! You are an inspiration and I hope you know it.
Post a Comment