“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
You always manage to find the most hilarious things. I have some sort of yuck right now too, but unfortunately it's not a mancold, so nothing can be done. ;)
I love that! Aaron is doing much better in his 30's about being sick then he did in his 20's or maybe he finally realized he has to be on his death bed before I will do anything for him.
Thanks Felicia! That would be great actually. i think Charlotte is letting me do her tummy too...so maybe we can kill a couple birds with one trip...ha ha. Thanks!! Count on it. I'm not great, but I'm not horrible either, so at least you should get one good shot out of it. And the kids with your mom and dad would be a good pic too.
6 comments:
You always manage to find the most hilarious things. I have some sort of yuck right now too, but unfortunately it's not a mancold, so nothing can be done. ;)
I love that! Aaron is doing much better in his 30's about being sick then he did in his 20's or maybe he finally realized he has to be on his death bed before I will do anything for him.
Thanks Felicia! That would be great actually. i think Charlotte is letting me do her tummy too...so maybe we can kill a couple birds with one trip...ha ha. Thanks!! Count on it. I'm not great, but I'm not horrible either, so at least you should get one good shot out of it. And the kids with your mom and dad would be a good pic too.
TOO FUNNY! YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO MAKE ME LAUGH!
That was hilarious...and too true!
That was the best ever!!! I feel bad making fun but I swear it seems so much worse when guys get a cold! LOL
Post a Comment