Thanks, Aunt "Viola Diva", for the broccoli slogan :o)

You might think I have too much time on my hands...
But we're building memories, people. Building memories.

You might think I have too much time on my hands...But we're building memories, people. Building memories.
Caleb saw my broccoli poster when he got home and announced
that he still didn't want to vote for broccoli...
This could be an uphill battle.







4 comments:
My kids are funny they eat all their veggies before anything else. Broccoli is a favorite around here. I had to laugh at your fine print. I vote for ice cream! Fun posters
I love your posters!! I might have to hire you to make some family posters for us! ;) I love your broccoli slogan... I'd go for that!
I love the broccoli poster. :0) Are the boys supposed to make posters for their dinner choices? If so, please post pictures of theirs also...
I borrowed your "stories for a rainy day" book from mom for an Enrichment activity i'm in charge of. Anyway, I've been smiling about the boys pictures all day. Kids art is just too cute.
Too Fun! We're voting tonight for Sunday Dinner. (Although this goes against the fact I tell my kids all the time "This house is not a democracy!")
I can't wait for your results!
Post a Comment