
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Above and Beyond
Our friends, Dave and Tina, went above and beyond the call of duty this year to create these AMAZING costumes! They are 100% homemade, using paper mache, foam, paint, etc. They've entered their costumes in a contest online, and you can click here to vote for them until Nov. 4th.


Labels:
celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hey, still looks like you are having fun!! WOOHOO! Hey, do you still quilt? I have a full sized comforter that I need quilted and a lady will do it for 90 bucks!! Can you do it cheaper for a best friend from Hanbury?? *winkwink* Take care!!
oh my GOSH! Seriously?? That is the AWESOMEST set of get-ups I have ever seen! WOW, talk about amazing costumes. That is SOOO awesome. i so wish I had ideas like that. Love it.
Hey, thanks!
Post a Comment