“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
Okay, so Felicia, I have to say it's nice to have you back. I'm sorry for the dark times you've had the last few months. Having been down that road too, I can feel a bit of your pain. But girlfriend, you are hilarious and it's nice to see bits of you coming back! Thanks for bringing a much needed smile to my long day!
You crack me up, who would have thought tub sealer wouldn't work, dang!!! I LOVE you quilt below, it's GORGEOUS, I am wanting to sew something really, really bad and send to you to quilt, maybe after Christmas!!!
8 comments:
Okay, so Felicia, I have to say it's nice to have you back. I'm sorry for the dark times you've had the last few months. Having been down that road too, I can feel a bit of your pain. But girlfriend, you are hilarious and it's nice to see bits of you coming back! Thanks for bringing a much needed smile to my long day!
Oh dear, my question is...Does hot glue work well as a tub sealer?....
You make me laugh!
This is the reason I have several glue guns....:)
(I love your "little" quilt!)
hehehehe. This explains why I have like five glue guns. I just go buy a new one.
Good to know, I actually have to fix some flannel coming off a board (Who knows why Jacob felt the need to rip it off). Thanks for the advice.
You are just a fountain of good info. ;)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I needed that laugh...thanks!
:o)
You crack me up, who would have thought tub sealer wouldn't work, dang!!! I LOVE you quilt below, it's GORGEOUS, I am wanting to sew something really, really bad and send to you to quilt, maybe after Christmas!!!
Post a Comment