I've been sick for a couple days. I would highly recommend that none of you ever eat a leftover chicken enchilada after it sits in your car for 6 hours.I know, it was dumb. I've already had the lecture from my mother-in-law. I just couldn't stand the idea of wasting it, and I hoped I'd be okay.
I was wrong. And now I'm paying the 48 hour price.
Have you ever been so dizzy that you had to hang on to the towel rack to keep yourself on the toilet? I can now say that I have, and I think I'll pass the next time the opportunity presents itself.
In better news, I was nominated for a blog award from my friend Nicole, but I don't know how to "get it". I'll work on that soon.
I hope you are all happy and HEALTHY and that your house is cleaner than mine.
*these little germs are not as friendly as they look. I think I got the long squiggly one that goes around, and around, and around...






7 comments:
oh f i wish i could just make it all go away...do you want me to take your boys for a little tomorrow? they could play over here while you lie down?
Oh, Felicia... I'm so sorry! I am giggling just a little bit about how you got sick. Is that horrible that I can giggle when you are so miserable?
Wow, sorry about being sick. When Momma is not feeling good, the whole house goes to pots. I hope your on the up swing. I'm sure you'll look differently at chicken enchiladas now huh? At least whenever I get sick right after eating something, I have a hard time eating it again (hope that makes sense).
Hope you're feeling better now.
Bleck, I hate being sick. And yes, I have been that dizzy before. :(
Ohhhh. So sorry you are sick. It sounds miserable. Take it easy and stop worrying about how clean your house is. It will all be there when you are feeling better. (Craig calls it "job security")Not funny, I know.
Ha. That's a good lesson learned. At least you know you won't make that same mistake twice hu? I have been sick too lately. My dr is making me go in for an MRI, because I'm not nursing, but I'm still producing milk, I've been gaining weight, having dizzy spells, and nausea (You'd think pregnancy...but it's not) so they want to check my pituitary gland. How sad is it that I didn't even know where that gland was? ha. Sick is no fun! Get well girl!
Post a Comment