I choose the blog!
Our most recent professional picture
I'm thinking that maybe it's time for some new family pictures. Our last "professional" ones are from 2005. I think Dillon was 6 months old.
I use the term "professional" loosely because my brother and his wife actually took them, and I don't think they have any professional training...they're just completely amazing, and artistic, and talented, and they have a nice camera. I've been ever so happy with them for three years now, but alas, the kids are growing up and we (Todd and I) are growing "out" and our family pictures are slightly outdated.
Too bad they can't drop on by to take some new ones for us!
Too bad they can't drop on by to take some new ones for us!
So right now (until I change it again), the blog header is a picture that I took in my neighbor's yard...in the middle of JANUARY 2007!
And now, as much as I hate to do it, I'd better go be responsible.






4 comments:
Cute new header and background. You did a good job with it. :0)
The best family picture we have is the one I took with our tripod and timer... maybe you could try that.
Or, if you really do pay for my gas to come down for a week, I'd be happy to snap it for you.
haha or you could of spent a whole day writing one very looooooooooooooooooooooong post...i put it up on apron girls!
oh oh charlotte please come down it would be grand to meet you!
Love the new look, and that picture in your header is adorable!
Cute new look! I love it! Blogs are a lot more fun to clean up than houses... unfortunately a clean blog has a lot less impact on sanity than a clean house does!
Post a Comment