Monday, July 07, 2008

Sock Update

Todd would like you all to know that on the 36th try, his sock touched the hamper.

"It would have gone in, except there were clothes hanging over the edge"


My apologies to Char, Erin, and Tyler for giving your spouses the idea.

** he chose the theme music

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats to Todd, way to go.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

The Rocky Sock music does make it easier to picture Todd trying this...Ha Ha Ha!

Sandra said...

Thats funny, I can see Kevin wanting to try that.

Jim Rowley said...

If I had a ceiling fan in my room, I'd totally try it!!!

Charlotte said...

We don't have a ceiling fan, so no worries here.

You gotta give him credit for at least attempting to put it in the hamper instead of just leaving it on the floor to rot 'til laundry day...

Cami said...

We were just discussing putting a ceiling fan in our room. I am not going to give Travis any ideas. Rocky was the theme song to our physical fitness routine in Jr. Miss, then it lead into Eye of the Tiger:) Good times.

Cami said...

We were just discussing putting a ceiling fan in our room. I am not going to give Travis any ideas. Rocky was the theme song to our physical fitness routine in Jr. Miss, then it lead into Eye of the Tiger:) Good times.

Marci said...

i love the theme song...it's perfect!

V and Co. said...

hahahahaHAHAHAHA!!! you guys are total crack ups!