Thursday, July 31, 2008

Katie's Quilt

Here's a picture of one of the TWO quilts I quilted yesterday:

Isn't it cute? I LOVE the colors. My friend Vanessa and I got together over Mother's Day weekend to make pinwheel quilts. (Todd had to work the whole weekend, and V's husband is in Afghanistan). We let our kids run wild around the house while we sewed, talked, and laughed.
Mine is ALMOST finished.
I just have to put the borders on and then quilt it.

11 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

This is gorgeous, I love it!

Mindy said...

I love it! I can't believe you got 2 done! You're amazing!

Sandra said...

Once again your talent amazes me!

Charlotte said...

Something tells me it probably wasn't as hard as it looks, but for me it would take twice as long as it should...

Maybe someday we can exchange photoshop lessons for quilting lessons.

Trina said...

That is beautiful! I love the colors and pattern too.

Jo-Anne said...

Beautiful!
I have been meaning to contact you and ask about your prices. It's getting to the point where I have so many tops that I will never get them put together. The FEW people who machine quilt here live very far away and are quite expensive.
Do you mind emailing me with your prices??
joannecarter4@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

I LOVE that quilt. You've really got me wanting to make a quilt now. I just might have to send it too you to have it quilted though.

Marci said...

oh i just love that darling quilt..those colors are the best! i can't wait to see yours.

Nicole said...

Felicia,
I'm having a big giveaway come visit. My parents are starting an online lighting store so their giving away a free chandelier.

Justin said...

You are amazing!! 3 boys and you quilt! Good for you. Keep up the good work. Hope everything is going good for you guys. Things are looking up here. Justin got a new job and hopefully, hopefully, hopefully, we will be moving into our own home! We will see... Tell your hubby hi from our fam!

Stephanie said...

Becca M. gave me your blog address and as usual I am amazed at what you are doing. I am so glad I can take a look into what is going on in your life.