Saturday, July 05, 2008

Three kids? or four?


I just walked into my bedroom, only to find my husband throwing his dirty sock at the spinning ceiling fan, in the hopes that it would land in the hamper.

It didn't.
And then he tried again.
And it still didn't work.
And then he asked me how much I'd pay him if it worked.
Not much.

I think there's too much testosterone in this house.
The saddest part, is that now 90% of the men who read this post are going to try it themselves.

7 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I feel ya sista. ;)

Rachel Holloway said...

My husband would be one of them...

Thanks for this VERY funny post... :)

Nicole said...

That's a crack - up. I never thought I would be outnumbered by boys. But honestely, most of the time they are way easier than Miss M.

Marci said...

i love your sarcasm...you make me laugh! i can't wait to get to know ya better at the quilting retreat...i think that we are going to laugh ALOT!

Toolman said...

Melece thinks its a great idea. Worth a try anyways. I am sure there is some sort of physics formula to get it to work :)

girlsmama said...

Boys! Not that I'd know...:)

mommymelb said...

Okay, I think I want to try this...I only need a bedroom and a celing fan...