“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
So funny! My boys are LOVING the Chipmunks song you've got playing! They're begging me to buy it for them. I also LOVE your quote about open-mindedness on the side.
That is the cutest picture, love the singing in the background. Felicia, if anyone can make Roman Shades it's you. I still remember your beautiful valences in your Logan apartment! I would so love it if you guys moved to Syracuse someday. Thats like five minutes from here, I really like Syracuse, half my family lives there :)
6 comments:
That is funny! What easy costumes to make too!
That is really funny!
hilarious!
So funny! My boys are LOVING the Chipmunks song you've got playing! They're begging me to buy it for them. I also LOVE your quote about open-mindedness on the side.
That is the cutest picture, love the singing in the background. Felicia, if anyone can make Roman Shades it's you. I still remember your beautiful valences in your Logan apartment! I would so love it if you guys moved to Syracuse someday. Thats like five minutes from here, I really like Syracuse, half my family lives there :)
Seriously LOVE IT!
Post a Comment