Friday, July 18, 2008

A blast from the past


I thought I'd better post something funny, after all the whining I did in my last post.

This is a picture of Todd's (girl) friends from high-school.
If you look closely, you'll see that they're spelling TODD! with their bodies.

What you can't hear, is their chant:

"T" - "O" - "double D",
"that's the way we spell SE-XY"

Sorry gals...he's mine.


11 comments:

Trina said...

That is funny. And not only that they did it, but that they have pictures of it too...lol. You two make a great couple. Isn't it funny looking back at our dating photos how young we all look? It is the carefree look of pre-parenting days...

Sandra said...

Wow you guys look so young in that picture! Do you ever chant that for him now? he he

mommymelb said...

That's the Felicia and Todd I remember...gosh were we ever that young?

Mindy said...

You are so gorgeous, Felicia! Todd definitely picked well.

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Very nice picture. And that's rather funny!

Nicole said...

That is so funny, what a man, even had girl chanting his name. Too bad he's all yours now :)

Jo-Anne said...

Hi Felicia. You may not remember me but we worked together in Logan about a hundred years ago. We live in AZ now and I own and operate my own preschool. I saw a link for your blog on Nicole's blog.

Are you still in Cache Valley???

Nicole said...

I just read your post from below. I feel bad you were having such a crappy day. I wish we lived closer and I could watch your kids so you two could get out on a date. How far away is Loa? You guys should come stay sometime and take the kids to Lagoon. I know one more thing that takes money, I hate student loans. We'll be paying till were 50.

Violadiva said...

oh my - what a following! And they ALL had crushes on Todd? and got along about it?

Jim Rowley said...

:)

mommymelb said...

Hey! I don't have your e-mail at my mom's and I have to ask you something! Can you e-mail me and then I'll write back?!?! :)