Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memories tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

(Go ahead and leave a memory for Todd AND/OR Felicia)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

13 comments:

mommymelb said...

Oh gosh this could be WAAAAY too much fun... :)

But I'll choose this one:

I remember buying matching silk pajamas, doing our hair and make-up to match, taking pictures, and then streaking through the halls of Pineview when we were done. :)

V and Co. said...

i have too many to even think of one. i'll try...right now i'm being sentimental so i'll pick when you were there when i was crying about nate and the school situation. also i want to say thanks for all the times i've called for some chocolate, and you drove over to give me some kind of chocolate from your cupboards! i really love you and wouldnt' be sane with out you!

Charlotte said...

Hmmm... I remember when you taught me to shave my legs- how to be really carefully behind the knee, and that baby oil makes your legs REALLY smooth and shiny. :0) I was all the rage because I was the first of my friends to start shaving. Thanks for being a good big sis!

Lexi said...

I remember playing with your super fabulous barbie/doll house when we would come to visit. I was so envious of it!

mommymelb said...

Oh and Todd...

I remember coming over to your apartment to watch Seinfield, and "borrowing" your red car to go get blizzards at Dairy Queen. (All while you and Felicia made googly eyes at each other :)

Good Times!

Kellee said...

I remember visiting teaching at your house with Lynn Weber when suddenly Savannah walks out of your bathroom completely naked because she wanted to take a bath in your tub! I was so embarrased at first and then thought it was pretty funny.

Jim Rowley said...

Todd - I even talked to Kristi about this the other day. I remember home teaching with you, and committing to being a good home teacher. I am still going, and often look back at our companionship as the shift in my testimony of being a good home teacher. Of course, we had a challenging family... :)

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Felicia~ Mostly I remember you as my best friends older sister. I didn't see you much when I'd go to your house to play with Charlotte.

The memory that sticks out the most when I think of you is when we bothed lived at your mom's house 2 years ago, the day before I had aspen, when you kept laughing at me and telling me I should go to the hospital and be checked out because I was having so many contractions, and I kept saying, no way, they will send me home.

I was glad you lived at your mom's at the same time I did. It made it fun, and I got to know you other than just being "Charlotte's sister" you became a friend. And you gave me your shoulder to cry on when I was so frusterated with the whole plane thing, trying to get Ashton home. Wow what a couple months we had together!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Todd, the memory I have of you is also when we all lived at Floyd and Vedas. I always remember how tender you were when you would hold Aspen. It was nice to have the break from holding her, and you were so gentle and sweet to her.

mom said...

This is for Felicia and Charlotte:)
Since I didn't grow up here, I didn't have any "girlfriends". When Felicia turned 12, I all of a sudden had a "shopping and going out to lunch buddy". I felt like you both were my best friends. I was sad when Felicia went off to college, but Char just turned 12, so I got another 6 years of a shopping buddy!

Nicole said...

I think some of the best memories I have is when all the mom's from the apartments would sit in that little grassy area between the two buildings and just sit and chat forever. Those little chats got me through some really rough lonely times, Thankyou!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Felicia,
My first memory of you was our first week of church in the GF ward. Nick said, "Hey, that girl is from Newton". He encouraged me to talk to you. I stopped you later in the RS doorway. You were so sweet, and I was excited to have a friend. Thanks for being there for the last five and a half years. :) Luv ya!