Friday, October 31, 2008

Today I am thankful...

Today I am thankful that I am NOT a teacher!
Here are my boys, ready for school/work. Todd kept making stupid faces, and I told him this was going on the blog, so it's not my fault that he looks like a duh.


I got this picture of my dad off of my mom's blog.

His name is Floyd, so today he is Pink Floyd.

In the past, he has dressed up as the Salisbury Dough Boy (he is a bakery manager and his last name is Salisbury). Here's a picture from a previous Halloween, in case any of you missed it.

Dillon is a fire. His brothers were firefighters that year.

7 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Your dad always has the coolest costumes! And Dillon's fire costume is soo cool.

mommymelb said...

Cute costumes!!!

David doesn't do costumes either. I should get him a shirt like Todds....

Violadiva said...

We think Todd should wear a brown suit and go as "Kevin"
He'd need a fake bald head to top it off.

Mindy said...

Pink Floyd! Still cracking up!

Jodi said...

I love the Pink Floyd costume!

Shell said...

Very creative! Hey, I am looking forward to a photo of the trick-or-treat candy your kids ended up with as well as a review of their success in following the rules. :)

Sandra said...

That is funny...Pink Floyd. Very creative. My dad would never dress up...very cool.