Dining Room wall before:
Moving the hutch in here was one of my projects for the week.Here's our current centerpiece. I doubt it will last long.

Living Room Before:
Living Room After:This is the one from the house I grew up in.
I love that I can see the fire through the window.
Someday I hope to rock over the brick, and add a mantle.
that need to be hauled downstairs. Perhaps Todd will feel like doing it when he returns from his 3 day trail ride with 16 teenage girls...
The compromise for having the hutch in the dining room was to put the trunk in the corner. Todd has hated it as a coffee table...but I liked it because there was no room for the kids to play in here.
Last year:









7 comments:
I wish I had your tallent. Love the remodeling!
WOWSA! LOOOOVE what you have done! (although, you must miss that kitchen paneling! jk)
So many fun transformations that have made a huge difference!!!
i second Cherish! It all looks so amazing!
Look at you go! What a transformation. You did a great job!
You could make a cardboard box look darling! I don't think you realize how talented you are not only in your decorating, but also in your creativity.
wow you have been SO busy! Is that wains coating (sp?) behind your hutch. I love it.
sorry that comment was from me...I meant to type my name in!!!!
tania
Post a Comment