So you can imagine my joy, when after years of wishing for plain white or ivory dishes, I found the perfect design on sale at JCPenney...for a Walmart price. I knew for sure that I wanted service for twelve, which is why it has taken so long because I could never afford it all at once, but this set came with service for 12 AND a platter, serving bowl, creamer, and sugar bowl.
I accidentally left the picture up on the computer screen, and when Todd saw them, he said, "This can be your Christmas present from me."
And two days later they're already here. The UPS guy said, "You're getting something HEAVY!" (Good thing we found a code for $5 shipping...)
I HAD to check to see if any were broken, so I turned on my Christmas music (okay, it was already playing) and peeked inside.






7 comments:
Yaa how fun. Very pretty.
Those are VERY pretty. Happy Christmas indeed! I can't wait to see your table all done up for the holidays.
Oh, they're beautiful! I'm with Charlotte... I can't wait to see what you do with them. Are they going to replace the two broken mugs for you?
THOSE ARE GORGEOUS! I am so jealous!!! LOVE THEM YOU LUCKY GIRL!
They are beautiful! So you! I am glad you have a hutch to put them in! When I got my china this summer I was surprised how much room they took up! I hope you have many years of fun with them!
Yeah love them they are so cute!
i love those dishes! we looked at them last year after christmas but alas i still do not have the dishes.;D i'm glad that you got them though!
Post a Comment