Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I hope it doesn't come to this...


Our laptop is dead.

It has a hardware problem.

It's not even a year old.

We can't find the receipt.

I am grateful to have another computer downstairs...

But I still miss the laptop.


I'm STILL working on my re-arranging project. It was interrupted by a trip to Wal-Mart on Saturday, and then by keeping the Sabbath, and then the biggest mound of laundry I've ever seen appeared yesterday...and today. And then there's quilting, and visiting teaching (does anyone else visit teach FIVE sisters?), and dinnner, and dishes, and the list never ends.
Maybe I'll get my house in order today...and then again, maybe I won't.

I guess it will all still be there tomorrow :o)

Todd just announced that he is engaging in Kashi warfare, so I'm off to eat my bowl of cereal (with 8 grams of fiber per serving...)

7 comments:

Cathy Brian said...

Oh, how refreshing!!!!! My re-arranging projects have been interrupted now for at least 5 years. I just can't seem to get to them anymore. I'm not trying to discourage you. But, I'm sure discouraged about it. sigh...Good luck finding your receipt.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ha ha ha, I love that comic. :D Sorry about the laptop. :(

Sandra said...

I've only had five sisters for a few months. The usual number is four, it's amazing how one more person tacks on so much though. I hope your enjoyed your ceral :) Ha ha, love the cartoon.

Becky G said...

At least you've started your projects. All the projects you sent home with me are all still just sitting here...and they'll still be there tomorrow! hahaha I love the kashi warfare, I hope you WIN otherwise, I'm SO sorry! :)

Trina said...

That is funny. I understand about the unfinished projects. I feel the same way. And once I think I am finished with something the kids never fail to prove me wrong. :)

Anita said...

Loved the joke, can you email it to me? anita.hardy1@gmail.com

I hate the Kashi cereals. They taste pretty much like cardboard to me.

Lexi said...

So funny! (The cartoon not the computer). My favorite Kashi is called Cocoa Beach Granola. Tastes more like Chocolate than Cardboard. Yum!