“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
I was just telling Pianoman that after reading about his soccer story, Brayden needs to read the story of Ferdinand the Bull. I'm sure the school or local library will have a copy. I think he could relate.
5 comments:
Hooray for Brayden!
I was just telling Pianoman that after reading about his soccer story, Brayden needs to read the story of Ferdinand the Bull. I'm sure the school or local library will have a copy. I think he could relate.
Happy, happy birthday, Brayden Dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had one with then it would be:
A Happy, Happy Birthday to You from me!
Happy Birthday Brayden! Uncle Michael remembered it was your birthday today before me! Your Aunt and Uncle and cousins love you very much!
Wow 9 already. I love that last photo with all the photos. Happy Birthday Brayden.
Happy Birthday, Brayden! I enjoyed the little tour through your life. Your mom and dad look so young. ;)
Post a Comment