Thursday, October 01, 2009

Whirlwind



Lately I've been a
blog neglectin', laundry foldin'
tomato cannin', sacrament speakin', pee cleanin'
thyroid pill poppin', IEP meetin, paper filin'
mother-in-law hostin', wolf badge earnin'
tooth fairy playin', primary substitutin'
cub scout plannin', Christmas stressin'
milk chocolate cravin', zucchini eatin'
lightbulb changin', floor moppin'
coupon shoppin', Kashi fartin'
Time Out For Women goin'
birthday party plannin'
Relief Society goin'
library returnin'
closet organizin'
surgery nursin'
soccer runnin'
bum spankin'
fall decoratin'
apple pickin'
shirt ironin'
list writin'
tired, but
happy
mom
:o)
who needs to be doin' more temple goin', van cleanin', weed pullin', hair cuttin', bedroom finishin', machine quiltin', feather dustin', baby tryin', scripture readin', exercisin', house paintin', piano practicin', school volunteerin', de-junkin', DI donatin', wheat grindin', bread makin', case lot shoppin', service givin', apple dryin', oil changin', picture takin', scrapbookin', and cookie makin'.

Wasn't life supposed to calm down once school started?

Actually, things are busy, but good. Todd is starting to eat more solid foods after his gum surgery, I'm finally figuring out the cub scout program, and my thyroid meds are making me feel like I've got my brain back. I can focus, and finish some of the things I start. It's a marvelous feeling. It may take me a month or so to get caught up on everything, but I'm confident that I'll get there.

Time out for women was wonderful. I left feeling rejuvinated, and motivated to be better. My testimony has been strengthened in so many ways in the past month, and I feel very blessed.

Happy Conference Weekend!

10 comments:

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

love it! glad you are feeling on the up and up!

Becky G said...

...really puts in perspective all that we do! It's amazing how busy we can be but still be happy. I love that!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That is such a cute idea! Best wishes on all your workin'!

Sandra said...

How fun! I loved that. I didn't know that he had surgery. Happy Conference Weekend to you too!

Marci said...

k that was cool.
i'm glad that your brain is working better...we have no time for unworking brains, obviously!

girlsmama said...

Man! Our list is long. If you need any help with cubs or questions let me know! Here's to working! We can do it together.

kim said...

Felicia!!! I am so happy I found you on Tania's blog. You are so cute! Send me a note to kimberlysorenson@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog...have a great weekend!!!

Mindy said...

I hear you on the Kashi fartin'... thanks for the laugh!

Hahhaha... I don't mean that I can hear you fartin' from here... just that Kashi has the same effect on me. ;)

Cathy Brian said...

OK I gotta visit with you. I'm having weird, thyroid stuff, maybe, going on. I'm in the process of trying to find out. It scares me a bit. I love your blogs!!!

Anita said...

Glad you're back. I've missed you! (You make me tired!)