Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brayden's baptism

Brayden was baptized on October 18, 2008.


The proud father :o)


The proud family
"Can we change out of our suits, yet?"


Chuck and Susan and their family came (Todd's best friend from high school), and Todd's brother Aaron and his wife Cherish surprised us by showing up the night before the baptism. They came from Washington bringing Aunt Elizabeth's "sweet ride" (a '08 Honda CRV) because she moved down to start school this winter.
Linda (Grandma Graves) was especially excited, because Brayden was baptized on the 33rd anniversary of her own baptism.

I feel bad that I didn't get any pictures of my family. I always hate to be the "pain" and round everyone up for pictures, so I stopped after this one. My mom and dad hosted a wonderful lunch after the baptism. Thank you to EVERYONE who came (or helped with the lunch) for your love and support. I'm afraid I wasn't much help after having a D&C the day before, but the day was a success thanks to all of you.

6 comments:

Becky G said...

Cute pictures! That was a great day! I feel the same way about getting pictures of my family. First of all we'd need a gym, second they would just be cracking jokes the whole time. I only have 2 or 3 pictures of my dad with my kids. Sad huh. Well, I hope that everyone in your family continues to get better!

girlsmama said...

You look wonderful! Congratulations!

Anita said...

Thanks for coming to Newton for the baptism and letting us be a part of it. We love your little family!

Marci said...

what a beautiful little family you have. i LOVE that red hair...they are so handsome!

i'm glad that everything went alright for you.:)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I was so grateful for the chance to be there. I loved watching Brayden sing that song, and it was awesome to get to see you again. Miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd & Felicia!! How are you guys? I can't believe how big your boys are! I found you and a couple of other people from the Greenfield Ward and have been glued reading all afternoon! So where are you and what job does Todd have? We are back in AZ now (both our parents live here) and are glad to be back west. If you get some time, check out our family blog. Hope all is well.