Thursday, October 30, 2008

Therapy minded

Lots of times, as Todd is leaving for work in the morning, I'll kiss him goodbye and tell him to go out and "slay the dragon". I just want him to feel like he's my "knight in shining armor", and know that I appreciate all he does for our family.

This morning, when I repeated the usual phrase, he looked at me and said, "You know...I'm not really about slaying the dragon. I'm more about helping him overcome his anger issues so that we can all live in peace."

Somehow I don't think it would make a very good movie, but whatever. Go out and tame the dragon, Dear.

4 comments:

girlsmama said...

That made me giggle. At least he knows what he's all about.

Sandra said...

Thats funny. The picture you have with it goes well! :)

Charlotte said...

Where do you find these pictures to go with your posts? It's perfect...

Julie said...

Those therapists...they always got to be difficult!