
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support. Each miscarriage has been difficult, but I'm getting better at getting through them...practice makes perfect, I guess.
Our kids took it quite well, actually. They knew from the beginning that this was possible, and their sweet little spirits are SO strong. I'm so grateful for my three boys, and realize now more than ever, how lucky I am to have them!
Todd is frustrated. It's hard to keep doing this. He hates to see me cry. He gave me a beautiful blessing on Wednesday night and I am so grateful to have a husband who honors his priesthood. I asked him this morning if he would be there with me on the day "it happens", and he said, "Shwee, you know I will be there." That's all I need.
I feel stuck. I've never been in this postition before...knowing that a miscarriage is coming. I still feel pregnant. Two days ago I was grateful for any sickness that I felt, and now that I know it's all in vain, I'm tired of feeling blah. I feel like I can't really move on 'til it's over, but that could be three weeks away (I was 11 weeks with my first one). Until then, my belly will continue to grow, and I already can't fit into my jeans. Now I'm really trying to "hide" it from the people in town, because I don't want them guessing that I'm pregnant...now.
To top everything off my brother-in-law, Jon, was admitted to the hospital last night with blood clots in his lungs (my sister Charlotte's husband). He is an active, healthy 28 yr. old man who is almost finished with physical therapy school and we have no idea what has caused this. Please pray for him, and for my sister who is nearly 7 mos. pregnant. I read online that 1 out of 10 who have this problem die within one hour. He's been in pain since Monday, so we are very glad he's in the hospital and getting the care he needs.
I'm taking my mom half way home today, and my dad will meet us and take her the rest of the way. I'm so glad she was able to be here. We accomplished so much and she's been a wonderful help with the boys, and with helping me de-junk and organize. I'm afraid she'll just have to pass by her house and head straight to Idaho to be with my sister. Thanks mom, for all you do. I love you!






16 comments:
I just want to bundle you up, put you on my couch, and eat cheesecake (or ice cream out of the carton). I hate that we're so far away right now! I love you and you're in my prayers.
Thinking of you and your family. I know it's hard. Sending love and hugs your way. I hope you feel our prayers.
What a blessing that you have a wonderful family that will help you through this. Continue to take care of yourself and know that you are in a lot of people's prayers.
Felicia, it took about a week after I found out the baby had died (with my first miscarriage)for it to be "all over". The other ones were a little quicker than that, but I never did get a d&c. I completely understand how hard it is right now... not being able to move on, or complete the grieving. Call me or email me if you need anything. I also know how much our husbands suffer with this... it's hard to see. That's why we only have 3 kids, truly. I think I was able to handle all of it better than Brandon could. So, let Todd know that we're thinking of him, too, and praying for all of you. Charlotte and Jon have been in my thoughts and prayers too. What a scary thing! Love you all!
So many prayers are coming your way right now...for your immediate and extended family. Loves and Hugs too. :)
The picture of the dog is funny. I'm so grateful for your strong spirit! You are so wonderful. Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Scary to hear the statistics.
Felicia I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I just went through my second one in July and they are doing lots of test to see what is going on but they cant find anything. You are in my prayers. Cammie bjarnson
i, too, am so sorry! and i, too, know how hard it is....having gone through 2 of them. my heart is with you, i know it is so hard! hand in there! i am so sorry!
i hope your brother in law is ok too! hang in there!
Oh Felicia, I am so sorry. I am here crying for you and for me again. I have been through this and it makes my heart ache to think of you going trough it. know your in my thoughts and prays. be strong and love the ones you've got.
felicia. it's lisa from apron girls. i am so sorry for this news. my heart breaks for you & your husband and your boys. i miscarried two times in a row after i had my first 3. it was a devastating time. send me your e-mail so that i can chat with you a bit more. lisamarie1975 [at] juno [dot] com. (all together) you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Hang in there.
That is a really tough spot. I hadn't ever thought of it from that aspect before. My heart goes out to you!
I am sorry about your loss. I know a little of how you are feeling as I have experienced my own losses. Please know you are in my prayers. You are certainly blessed to have this amount of support.
Wow, when it rains it pours! Sometimes I think we don't realize exactly what the dad goes through in a miscarriage. It's good that you two are so sensitive to each other's feelings. We'll keep you all in our prayers.
Been there done that! It sucks nothing else to say... Your in our prayers.
Adding your BIL to my prayers for your family.
Post a Comment