The "not knowing" is really starting to wear me down. I am frustrated, and I don't feel well.
The words to a hymn just came to my mind, so I will post them, and then try to get on with my day and accomplish something.
How gentle God’s commands!
How kind his precepts are!
Come, cast your burdens on the Lord
And trust his constant care.
Beneath his watchful eye,
His Saints securely dwell;
That hand which bears all nature up
Shall guard his children well.
Why should this anxious load
Press down your weary mind?
Haste to your Heav’nly Father’s throne
And sweet refreshment find.
His goodness stands approved,
Unchanged from day to day;
I’ll drop my burden at his feet
And bear a song away.






6 comments:
just keep the faith dear friend, either way heavenly father has a plan...till we can figure out what that plan is i can supply you with any kind of comfort food or friendship i can!
Oh, Fleesh, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine anything worse than being left in limbo as long as you have been...
Just remember, Heavenly Father DOES love you. I love you, too.
I soo understand the "my results came back and I know nothing" feeling. And I wish you didn't have to have it right now. Hopefully you will soon know what is going to happen. I have always thought that it is much easier to deal with something -- anything -- when you know what it is! Oh, and I could have gone my WHOLE life without hearing that the stomach flu is contagious for two weeks after you feel well. Thanks for that. :)
I am so sorry!!! I love the hymn you posted... I have had one running through my head today, too, that may be of comfort to you. Think through all the words of "Where Can I Turn for Peace?" Love you!
Adding my faith and prayers to yours.
I know you know this, but there is a plan.
Until you know what this particular part of the plan entails...hold on to what you know and to those whom you love.
Hang in there!
I hope you can find some peace in the next few days. Sending you prayers and hugs, and waiting with you.
Post a Comment