
My brother-in-law was in the hospital.
My other brother-in-law lost his job.
We got the "blue screen of death" on our laptop.
The bottom fell out of the economy.
BOTH of our DVD players are on the fritz.
And today I went to see my doctor for a follow-up visit after my ultrasound, and he had interesting results. Apparently, the sac was a 6 week size. It's possible that I still have a blighted ovum, but he also said there is a very slight chance that maybe if my dates were off, I might still be pregnant. So they did a blood test. And sent it off to Provo. And now I sit here in limbo.
My friend described the "not knowing" as "being pecked to death by ducks". I'm starting to agree with her.
Do you think if I play this "song" backwards it'll all get better?






10 comments:
Usually you get your dog back and your boyfriend back...so unless you want another dog and a boyfriend...I wouldn't play it backwards. :-) Hang in there. Hopefully things will start to look up soon for you guys!!!
What the?
I hope things come together soon...but now you've got me thinking about what type of song would be GOOD to describe life. Opera? no..someone usually dies. Rap? No, you can't even understand most of that (which, I suppose could describe life)
Hmmm...who knows?
Ha! I do NOT want another dog! Maybe the boyfr.....just kidding!
I still really feel an amazing sense of peace. I'm sure it is because of all the prayers of my friends and family. Thank you so much.
Oh, my! I hate the "not knowings" of life... I've had way too much "not knowing", and it's "not fun." I'll keep praying, and I really hope your country song changes its tune!
I think we should both leave behind our dirty laundry and dishes and go to mom's house where we can sleep, and she will cook and clean for us...
oh, wait. we are doing that- next week. can we wait a week? I hope so... I hope the ducks haven't finished you off by then.
Love you. Can't wait to give you a big hug. We should do something fun like go get pedicures... or maybe scrape together what's left in our bank accounts and share a Jamba.
Love the picture, by the way. I needed a good laugh.
I was going to call you today, and I ran out of time, but I have been thinking of you.
Even through all your trials you still sound so "shwee-like" (I can't think of another word to describe your faith and courage). I really look up to you and how you handle everything.
Man to leave you on the hook to wait..... When did they say they would let you know?
Yikes! I'm hoping your country song has a happy ending.
Char,
It's a good thing we're NOT at mom and dad's house right now, since they have the flu (add that to my song as well).
My friend from Logan had a brother who was a microbiologist, and he told her that you are contagious with the stomach flu for two weeks AFTER you are feeling better.
So...maybe while we're there next week, we can all pick up the stomach flu.
I hate being in limbo! I hope you find some solid ground soon and can sing a different song.
Post a Comment