I should've saved the barfing pumpkin for this post, since thats what we're doing today. Dillon's been throwing up all day, Todd came home from work at 3:00 feeling sick, and I just found Caleb asleep in his bed. Brayden tells me that Caleb wasn't feeling well.
So...I guess Brayden and I will eat the chicken noodle soup that I just made for dinner, and pray that we stay well!
Whenever I finally get un-packed from our weekend (and find the camera) I'll post Brayden's baptism pics. Hopefully I got some better ones than my mom, 'cause she e-mailed one of me where I'm pretty sure I had about 42 chins :oP
Of course, I woke up that morning with my face all puffy...apparently I had a reaction to the medication they used to put me out for the D&C.
**Update:
Everyone (except me ) was throwing up last night. Until about 2:00 AM I was dumping puke buckets every twenty minutes. I finally slept from 2:00-4:00, and then it all started again. We're just resting today, and so far I am doing fine...and I'd like to keep it that way!
Perhaps I'll unpack from our trip tomorrow....or the next day.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Yet another reason I don't like it when it gets cold. Passing the flu bug around is no fun. Danika came home today and said a girl sitting next to her threw up all over her desk. Nice....of course my first reaction is "did you wash your hands and sanitize?" Whats even worse is that she told me what she threw up....more than I wanted to know. I hope your family is feeling better soon!
How did I not hear the throwing up story? Ethan is in that class too!
We're all sick here too, I guess misery loves company. :(
Sam puked twice yesterday and had a fever all night. But today he seems to be fine...
Hope you all start feeling better soon, too.
Oh crap! Vanessa's kids were puking too! I hope we aren't next.
Last Christmas, EVERYONE in Jon's family was sick... except me. People who stopped by the house for less than an hour got it, yet somehow I escaped.
Hope you keep feeling okay! It's much easier to clean up puke when you don't feel the urge to do it yourself... I'll pray for you.
Post a Comment