
Last night, Dillon burped or hiccupped or something, and after 24 hours of dumping puke buckets, I instantly reacted by over-questioning him about how he was feeling and whether he was about to throw-up.
He looked at me and said,
"No, mom. You fuhst feew wite you awe doe-ing to die...and den you fwow-up."
(translation: you first feel like you are going to die, and then you throw up)
Apparently he didn't feel like he was going to die :o)






6 comments:
How cute is that!!! That picture is so precious too!
That's funny. I love how our kids minds' work!
I know the feeling, I've never found the right words until now though. Hehehehe.
Poor boy if he felt like that while throwing up. I'm glad he's feeling better
He is so stinkin cute, I hope everyone is feeling better, including you. I can't imagine how difficult these last couple of weeks must have been for your and your family.
That is the best! I hope everyone is feeling human again. Being sick is NO fun.
Post a Comment