Gotta have Kleenex in every room...
(at first I thought these were her legwarmers, but she must have those hidden away)
I talked my mom into coming down this week to help me de-junk and organize my basement, so that we can finish the bathroom and bedroom for Brayden and Caleb. It was just more than I could do alone in my extremely tired, pregnant state.
You know Mom is near, when you set something down and two minutes later when you turn around to get it...it's already put away. Also, the vacuum is running constantly, the kids are happy, the basement bed is made, the laundry is caught up, the fridge is stocked with orange juice, we're having Papa Murphy's Pizza for dinner, we watch a movie every night, and I get to take a nap while she helps the boys get their homework done.
Thanks Mom!
This picture is for my siblings. I knew they'd never believe it unless I got proof that Mom actually chose to eat eggs, toast, and juice the other day INSTEAD of Wheaties.







her "feeties"
2 comments:
I didn't know you were pregnant!! Ahh!! being wihtout internet makes you out of the loop. Aren't mom's the greatest? Mine drives me crazy sometimes, but I haven't a clue what I'd do without her!
Congrats on the pregnancy! We are still trying unsucessfully here...
where's the ovaltine?
Post a Comment