
Here are my best guesses:
1. Not sure, but I could probably use it to put my face powder on.
2. Probably garbage, but what if it's not?
3. A really manly tonail clipper
4. One of them looks like I could shake spices through it.
5. Deluxe cheese grater?
6. Paperweight?
7. One side looks like a drill bit...I'm not sure why there are two sides.
8. Really small cookie cutter?
9. No idea, but we have a million of them.
10. Again, no idea, but I like the color.
11. Maybe this goes around a pipe for something?
12. My dentist has used one of these on me...
13. Gear?
14. No idea, but the two end thingies can be pinched and it's kind of fun to play with.
15. This one scares me.
16. I think Todd uses this thingy to chain up our dog...but why?
Also if you need to borrow one of these things, we have 31 of them. We're probably missing the size you need, though.






6 comments:
Okay, this should be fun! #5 drills really big holes, # 14 has another flat piece with a hole that goes with it (but i could be very wrong wirh this one) and then you use them to hold two boards together really tight and #15 looks like it attaches to an air compressor hose. But the rest of the stuff has me stumped! I love your descriptions they're perfect!
If Todd were organizing your sewing room I wonder what kind of UFOs he'd come up with. :)
O.K. You just make me laugh. Oh sure, I know what a few of the thingys are but I like your descriptions better. Thanks for making my day.........days.
#1 looks like it could be some kind of filter.
#4 - at least one of these items is used when patching something inflatable. The others look like they could be washers or gaskets.
#5 looks like something I once had to replace on my car. I don't remember what it was though.
#7 could be some kind of drill bit... with a stop on it?
#12 I think my dentist has one too. But I think there's one in my husbands tool box too. Just a mirror - Dave's used his for scouting out dropped screws in tight spaces
#15 hooks to the air compressor. My dad has one.
The rest... can't help you there. Got a pretty good laugh though.
#2 Looks like a straw!
I would think that number three would be used to clean out from under toenails instead of cliping them. Umm.. #4 looks like washers. umm....as for the rest...it's all garbage throw it away he he j/k
Come on! It is intuitively obvious what each of the items are :)
1. I think it's a filter, too.
2. a zip tie?
3. maybe a chisel?
7 is a drill bit.
11. is a part to a car. I don't know which part or what car, but definately a part for a car.
12. yes, a mirror for scouting out lost screws, et al.
14. an anchor. I think you put it in the wall, and screw something to the other end. The parts squish together, and fit into a hole in the wall...
15. air tool for an air compressor.
best of luck on the others. :)
Sirah
Post a Comment