I call my quilting room "the dungeon". The insulation showing in the ceiling, the cement walls, the spiderwebs in the window, and lack of decent light make it less than appealing. As much as I love to quilt...I hate going in this room.
Here is the before, or "during" rather. It was almost this bad when my mom got here, but not quite. At this point we had started pulling stuff out from under the stairs.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








We painted the cement walls, made a HUGE "cork"board (foam insulation covered in fabric), Mom made a valance, and we're going to finish stapling fabric to the ceiling tomorrow.
9 comments:
It looks awesome, but I think it is the last time that your shelf will be that organized :)
Is your mom for hire? My sewing room needs some help as well as our garage, and my bedroom, and the kids rooms, and my kitchen...... :) You have been two very busy ladies!!! Good Work!
It looks inviting now, and amazing!! I love it!
Wow! It looks awesome! We call our storage area under the front porch the Dungeon also!
Looks great...man you guys really went to work!
Wow. Just wow.
It looks great! How did you cover up the cement? You guys deserve chocolate!
Talk about taking lemons and making lemonade! What a great improvement. I think I'd talk my mom into moving in.
wow! i need a fix up in my room, wanna come help?
Post a Comment