I feel bad that I didn't take any pictures while they were here, but we had a good time. The kids played great together, Becky and I went shopping at the little gift/flower shop (there's nowhere else to go :o) and made our pillows, and Todd and Michael spent 8 hours playing Nintendo. They also went to the shooting range after dark and blew up a few gourds while Becky and I bathed and tucked in six kids.(thanks, dad, for sending the gourds...I still have plenty to decorate with)






9 comments:
That is SOOO cute! I want one now! I wish I loved to sew!
Ha! Cute! I think my family would say that I need one of those pillows. ;)
It makes me want to go buy Halloween decorations... after you posted the fall pillow I actually broke down and bought new fall-color fake flowers for my centerpiece, and a new cider candle.
I wonder when the grocery store will get mini-pumpkins in...
That is really cute!!!
Cute! I think I need one too. I wonder if I have enough fabric in my stash, haha. I don't think my stash is a cute as yours.
Thanks for helping me with the pillow - I've already showed it off to one of my neighbors! We had a great time - thanks again!
I love it! You have so got me in the mood for fall!
Felicia-you are too cute! I just followed a link from Trina's blog to yours and was happy to catch up a little on what your family is doing! Your kitten post gave me the best laugh I've had in a while! And your house looks darling and I love your hammer solution. I totally need one! Send me an e-mail when you get a chance! block161@yahoo.com.
Michelle J.
Sounds like you are adjusting well to Wayne County... elderberry syrup, shooting gourds... my kind of life.
Post a Comment