Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sometimes the difference between Darth Vader and Hello Kitty is just a pint of Triple-Chocolate-Chunk-Double-Fudge-Mocha-Swirl-Brownie-Batter-Delight.


It's that time again...and it's not pretty. I had thoughts of killing Todd's Nintendo Game Cube this morning. I think I need a Dr. Pepper, and some chocolate, and some new fabric, and someone to potty train my three year old, and someone to finish painting my house, and maybe some money for a shopping spree.

Yep, that ought to do it.


Oh, and could you add some extra chocolate sauce to my triple-chocolate-chunk-double-fudge-mocha-swirl-brownie-batter-delight?

5 comments:

mommymelb said...

I'm sorry that you're PMSing. Never fun. I can't come potty train, and I'm too far away to help you paint, and I'm broke too...

But you are welcome to any fabric in my house! (Too back I'm sure it's nothing you would want!)

Feel better! I think a cheesecake could do you wonders too!

Sandra said...

I'm thankful the game cube here is broke!!! If I were there with you, I would love to sit down with a pint of it also. Add some Big Boobas Big Belly Batter Brickle he he.

Charlotte said...

Whenever I feel the need for a shopping spree, I go and stock up on stupid stuff like toilet cleaner and paper towels and diapers... stuff I can TOTALLY justify buying. And I feel better just because I got out and spent some money. :0)

(But be sure and take your time, you know, holding each squirt bottle to see which fits you better, and examining all the paper towel choices to find the best match for your kitchen... the process is what makes it soothing. :0)

Cathy Brian said...

Send over the little guy. Maybe Chance and Dillon could train each other. AAARRRGGG!!!! I hate potty training PMS or not.
By the way, I love your blog.

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Even my husband had a good laugh about that. SOOO true! Been there, usually AM there...wondering when it ends! PMS sometimes doesn't seem to go away!