Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazy About Cookies....not fundrasising


Our elementary school is doing a fundraiser by selling frozen cookie dough. Since I absolutely disagree 100% with kids selling things door-to-door, I will not allow my kids to sell this stuff. However, if any of you (like the grandma's) would like to spend $12-$15 of your hard-earned money on 3 lbs. of frozen cookie dough to make your grandchildren smile, let me know. If not, they'll probably get over it. The money has to be in by September 25th, and the dough should be back just in time for us to bring it to Logan/Newton when we come for Brayden's baptism.
Here are the choices:
$12:
Chocolate Chunk
Sugar Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin
Peanut Butter
Snickerdoodle
$14:
M&M's Candies Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
Triple Chocolate
Walnut Chocolate Chip
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Heath
Jumbles (looks like a bit of everything; coconut, white and choc chips; butterscotch; oatmeal; yuck)
$15:
Scrumtious set- Nostalgic Extravagance: Oatmeal Raisin and Oatmeal Butterscotch
Scrumtious set- Hawaiian Decadence: White Choc. Macadamia Nut and Double Chocolate Macadamia Nut

1 comment:

mommymelb said...

I totally agree with the no door to door stuff!!! Ugh!

And Brayden's baptism! Good Gosh I guess he is that old because Cassidy's a year younger, but still! I swear he was just born!