Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun weekend


I'm running around today trying to get ready for a quilt retreat this weekend (yeah!) that takes place about 2 blocks from my house.
It'll be fun to sew all day and laugh with friends while Todd takes care of the boys for a couple days.
Then, on Saturday evening, my parents are coming. I talked my mom into coming down and helping me de-junk/organize my basement so that we can get ready to finish a room and the bathroom in the basement. Four kids in one bedroom just isn't going to work!
I'll have to take before and after pictures so you can all see what we accomplish. I have no doubt that Mom will whip this place into shape in no time :o)

4 comments:

Shell said...

That sounds so fun! I hope you get a lot done! Who will move downstairs to the basement bedroom? The two oldest?

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I'm excited for you for the sewing weekend! And I also want to see the before and during and after pictures of your basement. . :)

Charlotte said...

Just the other day I was thinking about the nametag you made for last year's retreat (don't ask me why...) and wondered if you'd get to do it again this year. I'm excited for you to get some girl time- I'll be living vicariously through you, so be sure to take pics and blog about it again. :0)

Mindy said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go to the quilting retreat! I want your mom to come de-junk/organize my house! ;)