
I asked my boys the following questions to see what they thought. Here are their answers.
B= Brayden; C= Caleb; D= Dillon; T= Todd; (my comments in paranthesis)
1. What does mom always say to you?
B- Do your jobs.
C- Clean up.
D- Go to bed.
T- What the hell were you thinkin'? :o) (I would never swear...)
2. What makes mom happy?
B- Flowers.
C- When we clean up.
D- Clean our room.
T- When I do housework for you.
3. What makes mom sad?
B- Funerals.
C- When we don't clean up.
D- Not clean our room.
T- When I fall asleep on the couch.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
B- Do silly dances while I'm getting ready for school.
C- You say something silly.
D- Say knock, knock jokes...and that's all mom.
T- Her funny comebacks.
5. How old is mom?
B- I don't know...23?
C- Um...30?
D- Um..a...25?
T- I don't know...uh...are you 30? I have to stop and do the math to figure out how old I am.
6. How tall is mom?
B- Almost as big as dad.
C- Uh...I don't know?
D- Thiiiis big.
T- 5' 2", no 5' 4", no wait I'm 5' 4", no wait I'm 5' 8". 5'4". (I'm 5' 2 1/2")
7. What does mom like to do?
B- I know you like coloring. (I'd rather be sewing)
C- Watch your children. (while I blog?)
D- Make Dinner. Clean my room. (yeah, right)
T- Sit and stare at walls and figure out how to decorate 'em. Sounds awfully damn boring to me. (can you tell he's been at work getting sworn at?? So much potty language).
8. What is mom's job?
B- That's easy...quilting.
C- Let's see here...to tell the kids what to do.
D- Make dinner. Macaroni. (he left to get a box of macaroni).
T- Shwee? What is your job? You nurture family and the household. (It's like a revelation to him...? Glad we figured that one out.)
9. What is mom's favorite food?
B- Oranges. (orange juice is my least favorite)
C- Pizza (yeah, if it comes from Papa Murphy's so I don't have to prepare it)
D- Ravioli's (rabawoewee's) (I really like zucchini and onions)
T- Ravioli (only because they cook in 3 minutes)
10. How do you know mom loves you?
B- Because you hug me at night.
C- Because you care for us.
D- You hug me.
T- Because of everything that you do.
B= Brayden; C= Caleb; D= Dillon; T= Todd; (my comments in paranthesis)
1. What does mom always say to you?
B- Do your jobs.
C- Clean up.
D- Go to bed.
T- What the hell were you thinkin'? :o) (I would never swear...)
2. What makes mom happy?
B- Flowers.
C- When we clean up.
D- Clean our room.
T- When I do housework for you.
3. What makes mom sad?
B- Funerals.
C- When we don't clean up.
D- Not clean our room.
T- When I fall asleep on the couch.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
B- Do silly dances while I'm getting ready for school.
C- You say something silly.
D- Say knock, knock jokes...and that's all mom.
T- Her funny comebacks.
5. How old is mom?
B- I don't know...23?
C- Um...30?
D- Um..a...25?
T- I don't know...uh...are you 30? I have to stop and do the math to figure out how old I am.
6. How tall is mom?
B- Almost as big as dad.
C- Uh...I don't know?
D- Thiiiis big.
T- 5' 2", no 5' 4", no wait I'm 5' 4", no wait I'm 5' 8". 5'4". (I'm 5' 2 1/2")
7. What does mom like to do?
B- I know you like coloring. (I'd rather be sewing)
C- Watch your children. (while I blog?)
D- Make Dinner. Clean my room. (yeah, right)
T- Sit and stare at walls and figure out how to decorate 'em. Sounds awfully damn boring to me. (can you tell he's been at work getting sworn at?? So much potty language).
8. What is mom's job?
B- That's easy...quilting.
C- Let's see here...to tell the kids what to do.
D- Make dinner. Macaroni. (he left to get a box of macaroni).
T- Shwee? What is your job? You nurture family and the household. (It's like a revelation to him...? Glad we figured that one out.)
9. What is mom's favorite food?
B- Oranges. (orange juice is my least favorite)
C- Pizza (yeah, if it comes from Papa Murphy's so I don't have to prepare it)
D- Ravioli's (rabawoewee's) (I really like zucchini and onions)
T- Ravioli (only because they cook in 3 minutes)
10. How do you know mom loves you?
B- Because you hug me at night.
C- Because you care for us.
D- You hug me.
T- Because of everything that you do.






7 comments:
It sounds like you are reeeaaallyy obsessed with clean rooms/house. At least from the kids point of view. I sat here laughing This makes me want to interview my kids and husb. Maybe I'll find out what my obsessions are. Your blog really makes my day. thanks!!!
too cute! It was sure nice to talk to you yesterday! I miss you.
I love it! I'll have to interview my girls...
Cute! I love how you interviewed Todd too!
That was fun. :0) I especially love that you asked Todd, too. But I think my favorite is Dillon's vision of what you like to do. :0)
Right, I know I'm obsessed with it because thats all I do all day is clean and It sure don't look like it. (Wayne county accent thrown in)
cat7brian@scinternet.net
Fun post, I liked that Caleb said that your job is to tell the kids what to do LOL. I can't see Todd swearing like that.
Post a Comment