Thursday, September 18, 2008

As if I have time for this...

I have a million things to do today, but when Todd fell asleep on the couch in his hooded sweatshirt, I HAD to run and get the "unabomber glasses" that we found in our basement when we moved in, and take a picture. He woke up as I was trying to "set up", but I managed to get a quick shot anyway. This is the closest you will ever come to seeing Todd in a costume. Unless, like me, you consider the cowboy boots and belt buckle that he wears to work every day a costume...


Todd's been away at a conference for a couple days, so we are glad to have him home. Even if he's just sleeping on the couch :o) Oh, and I have to clarify something from a previous post. I mentioned that Todd had been at work getting sworn at...it's not by his superiors, mind you; it's by the ungrateful teenagers that he's trying to "fix". He works in a very difficult environment, but I believe it is a noble job. I'm grateful for all he does for our family.

7 comments:

Shell said...

Ha Ha! Way to take time out of your busy day to do something that makes you (& us) smile.

Shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Unibomber...that's funny. BTW, love the sweatshirt. Go Aggies!

Sandra said...

Yo Yo what up? he he.

mommymelb said...

That's funny! And I totally understood your swearing post. I knew who was giving him a hard time!

Becky G said...

Todd looks so pleased! But I have to admit those are awsome sunglasses!! I love catching them off guard. Too fun!

Marci said...

felicia g...it was sooo fun to spend time with you at the retreat! you are such a great girl and soooo talented!!!!!!!!! can't wait to come down again next year!