Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I guess it wasn't PMS


Some of you may remember my Darth Vader/PMS post from a couple weeks ago...

I was wrong.

No PMS here.

We're due May 15th :o)

I hesitated to post it, but decided that if I miscarry again...it will end up on the blog anyway. We even told our kids already so we could pray for the baby as a family (and so that we could give the kittens away so I wouldn't have to be around the kitty litter).
I feel a sense of peace this time, so hopefully that is a good sign.

16 comments:

girlsmama said...

Congratulations! You'll be in my prayers too.

Cathy Brian said...

Yay!!!! My bet is a girl. Congratulations!

Sandra said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm excited for you guys. LOL about the kittens.

Lexi said...

Hooray for finding a great way to get rid of the kittens! :-) Congrats and here's to a new red headed cousin.

Tina said...

Congratulations!! That's pretty exciting news.
Love the comic too.

Cami said...

I love the comic. Congratualtions! I hope it is a girl, so you niece will have a girl cousin to play with, and you will have more reasons to make felt food :)

smdc said...

Hooray!! I hope everything goes well for you!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Felicia, I am so excited for you!

Kristi Rowley said...

Congrats! I too am excited for you. I love the comic you put with the post. Even if you don't have a girl, you make some cute boys!

Charlotte said...

Hooray for you! I'm glad the secret's out because I'm terrible at keeping quiet. :0)

We really should have a felt food party... even if it's a boy, boy's can play dishes and restaurant, too!

Shell said...

Woohoo! I hope your baby has no legs and three belly buttons too! Okay, maybe not...but you don't seem to have any trouble making cute ones!

The Mann Clann said...

I'm so happy for you. Actually, when I read your post about PMS I was dissapointed, so now I can be excited for you!!! You'll be in our prayers too.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

So happy for ya'll. Being pregnant in the winter is always nice too, 'cuz you have your own personal in-body heater! :)

Mindy said...

Felicia! Felicia! Felicia! I am soooooo excited for you, and I will pray every day that this one sticks! I'm secretly hoping for a firy red headed GIRL! But I won't say it very loud in case it's another darling boy. ;)

V and Co. said...

i'm so glad you finally came out and said it cause i don't know how much longer i could of kept my big trap closed! here's to having a girl finally or another adorable boy!

Trina said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting news. Hope you are doing well. :)