Monday, September 15, 2008

Maybe it's a good thing Dillon's been using my camera...

I've been working on a digital scrapbook to publish and give to Brayden for his 8th birthday/baptism.

I had an idea this morning, but I needed a picture of my hands...so I found our resident photographer (who was snitching cookies in the kitchen) and asked him to take the picture.

I set the camera on "kids and pets", gave it to him, and held my breath...after all, most of his work is a bit blurry :o)



But, he did it! Great job, Dilly!








10 comments:

Charlotte said...

So so cute. I just love it!

Sandra said...

That is really cute! Very creative. Can you believe we will have eight year olds....wow!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Love it! How did you get the shadows to look so great!?? You are really getting great at this stuff. SO cute! I'm totally impressed

mommymelb said...

I'm impressed with your photoshop stuff too! Gracious I need you to teach me lessons!

Nicole said...

Ok, how on earth did you do this. I know a little photoshop, was it hard?

Felicia said...

For those of you who are wondering about my photoshop skills...they're pretty meager. I learned everything I know from my sister who is AMAZING with photoshop. Check out her gallery at http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=232303

I managed to do this page myself, but I usually have to call her several times and describe over the phone what I'm trying to do.

Tina said...

Very cool idea! Dillon did a good job taking the picture of your hands too! I may have to steal your idea at some point :) LOVE it!!

the ericksons said...

This is SUCH a cute idea! And I'm very impressed with Dillon's photog skills, it must run in the family. ;)
love you!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

This is absolutely (I'm really not exaggerating here) the BEST digital scrapbook page I have ever seen. I love it!

Shell said...

That is so darling! What a cute idea! And what a budding photographer you have!