Friday, September 26, 2008

Lucy and Ethel

Yesterday, Mom and I took it upon ourselves to put a ceiling in my quilting room. We gathered as much fabric as we could find, grabbed a staple gun, and went to work.
We felt a little like Lucy and Ethel,
so we asked Dillon to take a picture of us :o)

Here's our "finished" ceiling. Now I won't have to worry so much about
"ceiling crud" falling on a customer's quilt.

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's a funny comparison. :D I'm so glad your mom is there to help you out!

Shell said...

Wow you're busy! And very resourceful! :) I once used a sheet for a storage room door, but I never thought of upholstering a ceiling!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

it looks like you guys are busy busy and having fun while you are at it...or maybe you just make the blogs look fun...

Becky G said...

I loved "I Love Lucy". At least nothing "happened" like your shirt getting stapled to the ceiling too! Everything looks great by the way! See you in a couple of weeks!

mommymelb said...

It looks awesome! I'm impressed with your creativity! Who would have thunk it? Fabric for the ceiling, That's way cool!